Friday, October 29, 2010

Chubby Bunny

Did you ever play Chubby Bunny as a kid.....or an adult? The game goes as followed: stuff as many marshmallows into your mouth as humanly possible and still manage to utter the words "chubby bunny".

Or if you want you want to get all fancy, wikipedia's definition:

Chubby bunny is a recreational game that involves the placement of increasing number of marshmallows or similar items into one's own mouth and stating a phrase that is intended to be difficult to utter with the filled mouth. It is often played where marshmallows are readily available, including around a campfire when camping with a group of people.

For me, marshmallows are readily available around any holiday in my favorite form --- Peeps! I'm probably one of three people on the planet that actually like these energy packed, sugar coated goodies.

Anyways, some of my co-workers had never heard of this game and I used to love it! We'd play in Sunday School (don't ask why) and I would usually win. My boss bought me some ghost Peeps and now I'm seriously contemplating having a Chubby Bunny Challenge for our Halloween Luncheon this Friday.....who's up for the challenge?!?


No comments: