Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I Like To Move It. Move It!

Sometimes I need a reality check and to be put back into place....even when it comes to working out. I follow Women's Health magazine on twitter and they posted this link that I found almost refreshing. It mentions finding your fitness sweet spot and reminds you not to consume yourself with working out. I find myself getting too wrapped up in it sometimes and being hard on myself if I don't do it everyday. This sounds ridiculous because I hate working out. I don't care what people say, it's not enjoyable or fun.

Anyways, I thought I'd share some of the bullet points.
  • GET MOVING! Add some fitness time to your to-do list.
  • KEEP YOUR STRIDE Fitness is an essential part of your life, but it's not your whole life. (Love it!)
  • SLOW DOWN, SISTER! It's time to back off a little.
  • BREAK THE CYCLE Check your exercise mentality.

No comments: