Thursday, October 21, 2010

Southwest High

I can't even begin to tell you the excitement I have because I got a GREAT deal with Southwest! Yesterday, they released they're beginning flights to/from Charleston and Greenville, SC in March 2011. I checked it out and thought I was losing my vision because it said $30 each way for the weekend....$79 with tax and all!!! I have been giddy ever since I booked it. I get a high off of being spontaneous, not thinking things through and just going for it! Weird, I know.



Call me irrational, stupid or just plain crazy, but I text some friends (Andy and Lenzi) and booked that boy boy on the spot! That's just too good of a deal to pass up. I don't have a clue where I'm staying or what I'll do for transportation, but I'll figure out all those minor details later.

Charleston, here we come!!!!

1 comment: