Monday, April 11, 2011

Charleston, I Heart You

I've come to realize I didn't take many pictures while in Charleston. Probably, because I was too busy eating and drinking. Therefore, I'm going to navigate you to Lenzi's blog for more in depth pictures. But until then, I'm going to give you some random tidbits from the weekend:
  • We had some of the most AMAZING food - I had shrimp and grits twice.....would've continued to order them had I not been embarrassed
  • The trolley transportation was not adequate...even though I love public transportation, I was disappointed
  • Be thankful for having a place to rest your head and furniture you don't have to re-arrange just to find plugs to dry your hair
  • Speaking of furniture, don't let Lenzi move yours...just kidding
  • Hot praline samples get me everytime
  • I walk at about 1/8 of the speed I usually do while wearing heels
  • Everyone MUST do the carraige ride when visiting Charleston
  • Erin and I found our homes with a joint courtyard so I will be able to raise her children, right there, in the same neighborhood
  • Although we opted out, Joe Pasta will always be a code word for "happy"
  • I'm slightly freaked out by the fact that we were back to the hotel by midnight every night - scary, I know - we might finally be growing up. Doubtful.
  • Not only were we back at a reasonable hour, but the hangover count was zero - including myself
  • I will always cherish the memories I had with these ladies and look forward to creating more
For now, here are some pictures from the weekend. Enjoy!

No comments: