Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Quote Here, Quote There, Quote Everywhere

For my dearest friend Erin's birthday, I got her this adorable sign. Of course there's a story behind it...I was hell bent on traveling to Charlotte, NC on MLK/Valentine's weekend through rain, sunshine or snow....and I got that latter. Worst. Travel. Experience. Ever. I've never been so terrified in my life with cars sliding into railings, taking 1.5 hour to go 13 miles, calling my parents in hysteria because I had no idea where I was and my phone wouldn't work....you get the drift. I had to shack it up at a Hampton Inn ONLY 45 minutes from Charlotte....it was that bad! Needles to say, I made it the following morning and this sign has some meaning to it.

   

In addition to this sign, I also created some post-its to go in Erin's office. We compared cubicles one day and hers looked rather sparse....I sent her these to spice it up a bit.


I'm proud to call myself a Southern Belle - born and raised. My mom gave me this book when she moved me up to Nashville. OMGee.....Look-at-you-glares-in-the-airport-laugh-out-loud funny. I guarantee if your mother didn't tell you these things, your grandmother did and if they didn't you need to hear it anyways. 


If you've ever come across Natural Life's website, you'll know the addiction I have to their items. They have the cutuest sayings on anything you can imagine. I saw this towel the other day and feel like it's my current motto in life. If you haven't caught on yet--I LOVE quotes!


"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."

No comments: