Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Great Pumpkin

I don't have any pictures from Halloween - yet - but can entertain you with these few. Robin and I went to Betsy's (my co-worker) to trick-or-treat with her family and all of the little ones. You have no idea how over-the-top they are until you've been to a Halloween party and their place. Robin and I were in charge of decorating cupcakes and I had to do the black chocolate cake.
After stuffing our faces and the sun going down, we hit the streets. I got yelled at, along with the children, to get out of the street and for walking too fast. Surprise, surprise. The funny part was I was called a Mashed Potato Head for being in the street. I was called Spud, Mashed Tater and anything in between.

At Betsy's, when you get back from trick-or-treating, the Great Pumpkin comes to visit. For those of you who don't know what the Great Pumpkin is, it's cousins to the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus. I now have enough chocolate to last a lifetime. I'll thank the Great Pumpkin when my butt turns into two pumpkins!

It was a great Halloween had by all, but sad to say goodbye to fall.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Lovely kitty cake!