Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Oh Brother!

Let me take the time to brag about my little brother, Austin, that has accomplished some super cool things in his life so far and he's only 22. He's about to start his last semester at the University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg, MS and is a journalism major with the potential to make it big time! I'm so proud of him and everything he's done that is "resume worthy".

A couple months ago, Austin called into the Dan Patrick radio show and he was put on the air. For those of you who don't know - I'll admit I didn't until this happened - Dan Patrick used to work for ESPN, left ESPN and started his own show that is nationally broadcast. Austin originally called in to comment about Brett Farve. After he did, the producer contacted him to do a segment later on the show about going to the football field where Farve was practicing with local high school athletes. How cool is that?!? I wish I had the clip to share, but can't seem to find it.

Also, there was tragic shooting of three football players in Hattiesburg two weeks ago and Austin has been working his behind off shooting footage and following this case. I wanted to share his blog with y'all - some of you know him, some don't - but he's a cool kid and has a lot going for him. This is his blog used for school projects and I'm trying to encourage him to keep it up!

Check Him Out!
Sidenote: He has mentioned that the video quality isn't that great, but it's still good.

No comments: