Tuesday, November 16, 2010

One Tough Cookie


I know, I know. I've been MIA lately and not posting nearly as much. Slap my hand, throw me in time out, whatever, I can handle it.....I'm one tough cookie.

Anyways, Moving on to my excuse - I was forced to move departments at work to one I didn't want to move to. I did everything but throw myself on the floor kickin' and screamin'.....nobody cared. Long story short - it sucks - and my spare time is consumed with job searching. I promise to get back on track shortly, I just need to drown my sorrows and get through this move. Thanks for hanging in there!

3 comments:

Victoria @ From Bourbon to Esplanade said...

I had no idea you were switching departments! Good luck with the move. You are a tough cookie!

Robin said...

Dork! It's fine we don't want you over here. Made we can get you a new monitor or something will that cheer you up.

Lenzi @ Homemade Happiness said...

Hang in there sweet-pea. You ARE One Tough Cookie - that's one of the things I like about you most ;)