Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snowpocalypse

What a day yesterday was! Snowpocalypse Nashville style - aka - Mother Nature sucks right now. Yes, I know, we should all respect our mothers, but this mother doesn't deserve it right now in my book.

Side note: Ever since I sat at home watching hurricane coverage, part of me has wanted to be a weatherwoman. You know when the reporter was holding on to a stop sign in order to stay grounded - super exciting, adventerous and fun. Especially when you sit day-in and day-out in a grey cubicle.

Back to Mother Nature and her respect for us southerners. We live in the South for a reason. This reason being so we don't have to put up with shoveling snow, along with the mere fact that the South is just about the best place on earth. Anywho, it was eleven degrees when I woke up today in Nashville. Did you read that correctly? Yes, you did - ELEVEN degrees. You might ask yourself "Is it even that cold at the North Pole?" The answer to that is no - it was sixteen degrees.

Take that Al Gore. Global warming what?!?


I do notice I complain, moan, bitch, etc. a lot on here. If you don't like it, don't read it - it's all in good fun. 

No comments: