Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Cleaning Off My Camera - Austin's Graduation

I should be written up and suspended. This is WAY overdue. It's embarassing how much I've neglected this blog. I don't even know where to start, it's been so long. I have folders of pictures on my desktop in a folder called "Need to Blog".

I think the oldest are from my brother's graduation. Here they are.....I'm counting them as my graduation photos because I was so obese in mine I burned them all. Plus, I partied that night like it was my graduation! Here are the before pictures...

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/sD7rs7QPYrhQmmLUyunqeYj32T-wydR8oX7QILjp8ug?feat=directlink

I've blogged about him in the past and some of his reporting work he's done. Well, since I've neglected the blog for so long, I can now report that he has a job. Yes. Within a month of him graduating, he got his dream job. Lucky duck. Watching his first newcast, I cried I was so happy for him. Crazy how things happen and watching him on TV. Enough already, here's the little bro....

http://www.wdam.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=5991341
Way to go bro!

No comments: