Sunday, May 1, 2011

State United

Even though I've never experience a tornado or a crawl space, I still know the weather has been crazy lately. Unfortunately, a bit too crazy. We've evacuated to the basement once a week for the past month. I haven't been as big a news junkie as I usually am, but I haven't been able to avoid the devestation of the recent tornadoes in Alabama and its surrounding states. Please keep our fellow neighboring state, friends, family and rivals in your thoughts and prayers.

It's amazing to witness communities coming together to help others and it warms my heart to know there are still good people out there in this world. Not only are communities coming together, but so are college rivals.


My heart and prayers go out to those in Alabama and its neighboring states.

No comments: